Research statistics show that an average person will spend about 17 to 24 years sleeping during their lifetime. This fact alone highlights the importance of a mattress, as it plays a significant role in the quality and health of your sleep. It’s one thing to have a good mattress, but it’s another thing entirely to have a comfortable mattress that accommodates both you and your partner with ease. This is one reason why 6 x 6 mattresses continue to dominate the market.
6 x 6 mattresses come in various shapes and differ in height. They share the same length and width but vary in height. These mattresses are among the most sought-after in the market. The Zambian market has embraced this size of mattress, particularly because of its flexibility and utility. A 6 x 6 mattress is not too big for a single person, nor is it too small for two people. It is considered by many to be the perfect bed size.
When shopping for a mattress in Zambia, you can explore various options and compare prices on ZambiaPrice. In addition to mattress prices, the website also provides information on other products and services available in the country, such as refrigerator prices and more.
One of the common mistakes people about mattresses is a funny belief that a mattress can last forever. Although some very good mattresses can last for a good number of years, all mattresses have a lifespan, and when they are expired, one will need to replace them.
In this post, we will consider prices of the most common brands of 6 x 6 mattress available in the market in Zambia.
Prices of 6 by 6 Mattress in Zambia
Prices of 6 by 6 mattresses are largely determined by how high the mattress is. Another factor that affects the prices is the brand. 6 by 6 mattresses are one of the most sought after bed sizes in the market, making them among the most produced. Here, we will take a look at the prices of various brands of 6 by 6 mattresses.
- Vitafoam Spring foam 6 by 6 by 10 mattress: KW187,000 – KW195,000
- Mouka Flora 6 x 6 ft (12-inch height) === KW86,000 – KW95,000
- Mouka Legend 6 x 6 ft (8-inch height) === KW70,000 – KW75,000
- Mouka Regal 6ft x 6ft (20-inch height) === KW260,000 – KW300,000
- Mouka Regal 6 x 6 ft (12-inch height) === KW165,000 – KW190,000
- Mouka Regal 6 x 6 ft (14-inch height) === KW200,000 – KW240,000
- Mouka Regal 6 x 6 ft (16-inch height) === KW220,000 – KW260,000
- Mouka Regina 6 x 6 (10-inch height) === KW180,000 – KW200,000
- Mouka Regina 6 x 6 (12-inch height) === KW130,000 – KW140,000
- Mouka Exquisite 6 x 6 (10-inch height) === KW90,000 – KW110,000
- Mouka Exquisite 6 x 6 (12-inch height) === KW110,000 – KW130,000
- Vitafoam Mattress 6 x 6 (8-inch height) === KW100,000 – KW110,000
- Lucid 6 by 6 mattress: KW60, 000 – KW80, 000
- Linenspa 6 by 6 mattress: KW60, 000 – KW80, 000
- Aveline 6 by 6 mattress: KW80,000 – KW90,000
It should be noted that the variation in these prices is largely due to how high the mattress is. On the average, a standard 6 by 6 mattress can be gotten for as low as KW45,000 and as high as KW150,000, depending on the height.
Things to Consider Before Buying a 6 by 6 Mattress
Knowing the exact type of 6 by 6 mattress to buy can be challenging. The various types available in the market today have only made the decision more difficult. To streamline your options and pick the best mattress for you, there are some factors you need to put into consideration. Some of these factors include;
- Thickness of the Mattress: 6 by 6 mattresses vary in height. As stated earlier, the price of a mattress has a lot to do with the height. Also, you need to consider how high you want the mattress to be. Will you be supporting the mattress with a bed or you prefer to put it on the floor? The answer will determine how high your mattress should be. If you will be supporting it with a bed, it doesn’t have to be too high.
- Consider the Material: There are different types of 6 by 6 mattresses and they are made from different materials. The most common type of mattress materials; innerspring and memory foam. The memory foam is made of Latex foam or polyurethane, making it very soft. The innerspring is the most common type; it consists of steel coils It is always important to know the type of material you prefer.
- Consider the Brand: Brand is another factor to consider wen picking a 6 by 6 mattress. There are some names that are trusted in the market. Some brands are known to produce soft mattresses while some others might specialize in not-too-soft ones. Know what you want, then go with a brand that are associates with the type.
- Consider Your Budget: This is one of the most important factors on this list. 6 by 6 mattresses have grades, both in quality and sizes which largely affects the prices. The most expensive mattresses might not necessarily be the best for you. Knowing your budget will help you streamline your options.