If you want a mattress that is portable enough to be considered convenient, classy, easy to move, classy and guarantees amazing relaxation experience, then you an air bed should be at the very peak of your list.
Air beds are generally regarded as one of the best forms of bed for relaxing, stretching the muscles and calming the nerves, especially outdoor. They are also known as inflatable beds, as they function only when they are inflated with air. Air is pumped into the bed with an electrical pump, battery operated pump or manual pump. After use, air beds are easy to deflate and hence, very comfortable to use.
Although air beds are not the most popular kind of bed in Zambia, they are gradually making waves in the market. Thanks to the comfort and flexibility they offer, the demand for the beds are increasing by the day. They come in different types, shapes, sizes and designs.
In this post, we will take a look at the prices of various brands and sizes of air beds in Zambia. We will also take a look at basic things to consider before buying one.
Prices of Air Beds in Zambia
The market for air mattresses is gradually increasing at the turn of each day. This is because people are getting more exposed to its usefulness and convenience. This type of mattress offers comfort in a new level and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Here are the prices of some of the air beds available in the market today.
- Trespass Air Bed: KW30, 000 – KW40, 000
- SUV mobile Air Bed: KW50, 000 – KW70, 000
- Intex Sofa & Queen Air Bed: KW50, 000 – KW70, 000
- Intex Plush Elevated Duva-Bean Air Bed: KW55,000 – KW75, 000
- Intex Downy Air Bed: KW25, 000 – KW40, 000
- Intex 5ft X 6ft Air Bed: KW25, 000 – KW40, 000
- Eliking Air Bed: KW35,000 – KW50, 000
- Bestway Air Bed: KW25, 000 – KW40, 000
- Coleman Air Bed: KW25,000 – KW50, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying an Air Bag
There are different types air beds in the market today. While some of the brands available have built a strong reputation for themselves, some others are relatively unknown. It must be clearly stated that the most expensive air beds are not necessarily the best for you. Air beds are designed for various reasons and picking one that meets your need is very essential.
You might get confused when you see the various types and ranges of air mattresses available in the market. There are many things you need to consider before you purchase an air bed. These factors will help you narrow your options and eventually pick the right mattress for you. Here, we will discuss some of the things you might consider when buying inflatable air mattress. There is no one best air bed; the best air mattress is the one that meets your basic needs and is comfortable and perfect for you. Here are some of the factors to consider.
- Consider the Mattress Material: This is one of the most important factors to consider when selecting an air bed. Air beds are made from different materials. It is always important to consider the ones constructed of heavy duty vinyl. The material makes the mattress more resistant to puncture. There are other very good materials available. The PVC and synthetic rubber are considered one of the best and most user-friendly materials.
- Consider the Chambers of the Mattress: When buying an air bed, it is always necessary to consider the number of chambers the mattress features. Most beds feature separate air chambers for each person. Some newly designed air beds feature three chambers while some others feature two chambers. A strong consideration for buying an air mattress is that couples can share the same bed comfortably, especially if each side has its own independent adjustability control. It is not advisable to buy an air mattress with all of the comfort layers buried below the air chambers.
- Consider the Air Mattress Pump: Some air beds come with their own pumps while some will require you to get a pump on your own. Some inflated air beds also have their own inbuilt pump. It is always better to get air beds that come with their own pumps for convenience, ease of use and the surety that the pump is the exact match of the air mattress.