Gas cookers and ovens are arguably among the most essential appliances in a modern kitchen. While these two must-have appliances have each built a market of their own, the idea to have these two combined in a single appliance was a welcome improvement. Apart from the fact that combining the two appliances help manage space properly and efficiently, it gives the kitchen a more modern setting with some classy touch.
The idea of cooking and baking with the same appliance has been wonderfully embraced in Zambia. As expected, the market for gas cookers with ovens has drastically increased since their introduction to the market. The success of the appliance has encouraged manufacturers to produce more. Today, the market is a home for various types of gas cookers with built-in oven. The different types vary in features, designs, sizes and capacities. They also vary in colours, shapes and operation mechanisms.
As expected, the market of gas cookers with over has grown of late. With various manufacturers competing to win customers, you can only expect top quality appliances. Although some brands like Maxi, LG, IGNIS and some other top brands have cemented their names among the best and most rated gas cookers with ovens in Zambia, some other brands are constantly offering their customers scintillating products with impeccable qualities.
Gas cookers with ovens have only made kitchen work easier. You can simultaneously cook and bake while settling over kitchen stuffs. Some gas cookers with ovens feature controls that allow you time your food on fire. Some others feature auto ignition and some require just a single button to start up. These gas cookers also vary in the oven capacity and number of burners, hence, varying in prices.
With the inconsistency in the prices of gas cookers these days, this post takes a look at prices of common gas cookers with ovens available in Zambia today. We will also consider basic factors to note when buying a gas cooker with oven.
Prices of Gas Cookers with Ovens in Zambia
The demand for gas cookers with ovens is on the rise in Zambia today. The fact that the appliance makes cooking faster, better and more convenient only make them more popular among the people. They fit perfectly into modern kitchen, adding elegance and style to the kitchen.
Gas cookers with ovens come in different types and vary in sizes, designs, number of burners, and some other basic features. The wide range of manufactures available today only makes the market more competitive. Prices of gas cookers with ovens are dependent on a number of factors which include the size, number of burners, and other basic varying features. The place and period of purchase also contribute to factors that affect prices of these appliances. Prices vary from place to place and also differs per period. For instance,
Gas cookers with ovens can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from distributors across the country. They can also be gotten in contemporary stores or via e-commerce websites.
Here are some of the common gas cookers with ovens and their prices in Zambia in 2018.
Nexus Gas Cookers with Ovens & Prices in Zambia
- Nexus Gas Cookers 5055B (3 gas burners plus 1 electric hot plate): KW57, 000 – KW90, 000
- Nexus Gas Cookers 5055W: KW60, 000 – KW70, 000
- Nexus Gas Cookers 60003B: KW70, 000 – KW85, 000
Polystar Gas Cookers with Ovens & Prices in Zambia
- Polystar Gas Cookers 80 by 60: KW124, 000 – KW130, 000
- Polystar Gas Cookers 90 by 60: KW170, 000 – KW180, 000
- Polystar Gas Cookers (5 gas burners) with oven: KW150, 000 – KW160, 000
- Polystar Gas Cookers (4 gas burners) with oven: KW60, 000 – KW80, 000
- Polystar Gas Cookers (4 gas burners plus 1 electric cooker) with oven: KW135, 000 – KW145, 000
- Polystar Gas Cookers with oven PVFS-90EGS: KW190, 000 – KW210, 000
- Polystar Gas Cookers (6 gas burners) with oven: KW300, 000 – KW350, 000
Scanfrost Gas Cookers with Ovens & Prices in Zambia
- Scanfrost SFC 5312 SS (Auto Ignition; 4 gas burners): KW70, 000 – KW80, 000
- Scanfrost SFC 5402 B (4 gas burners): KW65, 000 – KW75, 000
- Scanfrost SFC K6312 NG (3 gas burners plus 1 electric hot plate): KW90, 000 – KW120, 000
- Scanfrost SFTT 2001 Table Top Gas Cooker: KW20, 000 – KW25, 000
- Scanfrost SFTT 2002 Table Top Gas Cooker: KW21, 000 – KW25, 000
- Scanfrost SFTT 2003 Table Top Gas Cooker: KW26, 000 – KW30, 000
LG Maxi Gas Cookers with Oven & Prices in Zambia
- LG Table Top Gas Cooker (2 burners): KW12, 000 – KW25, 000
- LG Table Top Gas Cooker (3 burners): KW13, 000 – KW25, 000
- LG Table Top Gas Cooker (4 burners): KW17, 000 – KW30, 000
- LG 60cm Gas Cooker with Rotisserie Grilling: KW185, 000 – KW200, 000
- LG 90cm Gas Cooker with Dual Heating: KW310, 000 – KW330, 000
Thermocool Gas Cookers with Oven & Prices in Zambia
- Thermocool Stainless table top gas cooker (single burners): KW5, 500 – KW7, 000
- Thermocool Stainless table top gas cooker (Teflon 2 burners): KW15, 000 – KW20,000
- Thermocool Stainless table top gas cooker (Luxury 2 burners): KW16, 000 – KW30, 000
- Thermocool Stainless table top gas cooker (Assy 2 burners): KW23, 000 – KW35, 000
- Thermocool Stainless standing gas cooker (503G): KW75, 000 – KW85, 000
- Thermocool Stainless standing gas cooker (504G): KW85, 000 – KW95, 000
- Thermocool Stainless standing gas cooker (4 burners): KW160, 000 – KW250, 000
IGNIS Gas Cookers with Oven & Prices in Zambia
- Ignis Standing gas cooker with oven ACF040-MB: KW89, 000 – KW95, 000
- Ignis standing gas cooker with oven ACF050: KW70, 000 – KW80, 000
- Ignis standing gas cooker with oven T967: KW320, 000 – KW350, 000
- Ignis standing gas cooker with oven T851: KW200, 000 – KW310, 000
- Ignis standing gas cooker with oven FST550: KW60, 000 – KW75, 000
- Ignis standing gas cooker with oven FST563: KW95, 000 – KW100, 000
- Ignis standing gas cooker with oven TP9950: KW330, 000 – KW400, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying a Gas Cooker with Oven
Gas cookers are available in different types and the variety of brands available today only makes it difficult to go to the market and pick a random one. If you are considering getting a gas cooker with oven soon or anytime in the future, it is essential you consider some important factors. These help you streamline your options and eventually pick the right one for you. Some of these factors are stated below.
- Consider the brand: Brand is key. It should be among the first factors you consider when buying a gas cooker. To be safe, go for brands that have been tested and trusted by you or anyone around you.
- Consider the number of burners: Number of burners vary. Consider how often you cook and how many foods you cook at ones.
- Consider the size of the gas cooker: The size of your kitchen should decide the size of the cooker you are buying.
- Consider the capacity of the oven.