Infinix has just announced the release of a new addition to its Hot series, the Infinix Hot 10T. There is so much to love about this new smartphone, from its amazing design to the camera, and its software. In this post, we will tell you all about the specifications of the Hot 10T, but first, let’s discuss the price.
Price of Infinix Hot 10T in Zambia
Though the Infinix Hot 10T is not available in Zambia as at the time of this writing, it should get here soon. However, by our estimations, this device should sell for the following prices when it’s available in the country:
- 4GB/64GB version: KW62,500 – KW65,400
- 6GB/128GB version: KW69,500 – KW72,000
Infinix Hot 10T Specs at a Glance
- Launched: 4 May 2021
- Size: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2 mm (6.75 x 3.05 x 0.36 in)
- Number of SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Networks: 2G (GSM, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100), 3G (HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100), 4G (LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)), 5G (No)
- Operating system: Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Display size: 6.82 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1640 pixels
- PPI density: 263 PPI density
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Internal memory: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory card: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main camera: 48 MP, (wide), PDAF 2 MP, Third, unknown camera
- Camera features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video specs: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie camera: 8 MP, (wide), Dual-LED flash
- Selfie video specs: 1080p@30fps
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: FM radio
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 0, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Colors: Black, Purple, Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean
Infinix Hot 10T Review
Infinix is renowned for producing high-quality smartphones that sell at affordable prices. This is why these phones are regarded as being designed for the African market. But the question that begs an answer is, “what makes the Infinix Hot 10T different?” In this section, we will answer this question and show you why anyone would want this smartphone.
Display and Design
One of the first things to watch out for in a smartphone is its design. Infinix understands this and has come up with an attractive and unique design for the Hot 10T. This smartphone has an amazing plastic body, a complete upgrade on what you have with other phones in the Hot series.
The covering on the rear panel has a surface resembling a mirror, obviously inspired by Sala. Match this with the rest of the design and you have a perfect marriage of shadows and lights to mesmerize any person. Infinix doesn’t rest here, they also present the device in a variety of colors to give users the power of choice. The colors include Morandi green, purple, black, and the heart of the ocean.
Another aspect of the design that we cannot neglect is the size of the Hot 10T. The smartphone’s dimensions in millimetres are 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2. This is just perfect for people that like their smartphone right in the middle, not too small or large.
Let’s shed some light on the display of the Infinix Hot 10T. The smartphone has a display size of 6.82 inches. Interestingly, it is the first device from this company to have a 90Hz + 180Hz display. What does this even mean?
With the 90Hz ultra-smooth display, you enjoy an amazing visual experience as you play high-speed motion videos and swipe your screen. Then the 180Hz touching sampling rate helps the device to recognize your fingers as you tap on the display. This way, it can detect the position of your fingers with accuracy no matter how rapid their movements are.
Cameras are everything in this age of social media. From taking selfies to shooting family pictures and videos as well as taking shots of products. Infinix has done their homework in this regard and presented you with the main camera of 48 megapixels. This camera is 4-in-1 having 0.8μm, 1.79/6P.
Being a 4-in-1 camera, you also have an AI camera and a depth camera. The AI camera gives you the benefit of “intelligent scene recognition” while the depth camera makes the “bokeh effect” possible. To cap it up, the main camera is accompanied by a quad-LED flash to enhance photos shot in dark environments.
There’s some icing on the cake as the camera features several functions that should entice any lover of photos and videos. Some of these functions include auto-blur videos, fun short videos, eye-tracking autofocus, and face beautification videos. You can even enjoy recording slo-mo videos at 240FPS. The selfie camera comes with 8 megapixels and an AI portrait feature.
Software and Hardware
While the design and cameras are interesting aspects, the most important part of any smartphone is the software and hardware. Without the software and hardware, the rest of the phone is useless no matter how beautiful it is.
The Infinix Hot 10T comes with a Mediatek Helio G70 chipset. This chipset is designed based on a process node that is 12nm. There is also an octa-core processor accompanying the chipset that clocks a 2 x 2.0 GHz speed.
This smartphone runs on the XOS v7.6 operating system and has a Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphics card. It also features two different internal memory and RAM sizes. They are 64GB with 4GB RAM and 128GB with 6GB RAM. You can expand the internal memory by inserting a micro SDcard.
Battery and Network
The Hot 10T features a 5000 mAh non-removable battery. This battery is accompanied by the Safe-charge feature to prevent it from overcharging after it hits 100%. With this battery, you will enjoy up to 76 hours of call time and 18 hours of gaming. The device supports dual SIMs along with the 4G LTE network.