Infinix is a global giant in the phone manufacturing industry and is renowned for producing high-quality devices. The company has recently announced the arrival of a new smartphone to its Note series product line. This new device is the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC and we will tell you all about it in this post.
Price of Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC in Zambia
As of the time of writing this post, the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC is yet to hit the markets. However, we have studied the figures online to come up with a price estimate for you. By our estimates, the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC will cost between KW125,840 and KW157,300 when it gets into Zambia.
Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Specs at a Glance
- Launched: 2021, May 12 (soon to be released)
- Size: 8 x 78.3 x 7.8 mm (6.80 x 3.08 x 0.31 in)
- Number of SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Networks: 2G (GSM: available), 3G (HSPA: available), 4G (LTE: available), 5G (not available)
- Operating system: Android v11, XOS 7.6
- Display size: 95 inches, 114.7 cm2(~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels
- PPI density: ~387 ppi density
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 6GB and 8GM
- Internal memory: 128GB and 256GB
- Memory card: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main camera: 64 MP, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, 120˚ (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) 2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)
- Camera features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video specs: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie camera: 16 MP, (wide)
- Selfie video specs: 1080p@30fps
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Speaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: FM Radio
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 0, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast Charging 33W
- Colors: Black, Purple, Nordic Secret
Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Review
The Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC is the latest addition to the Infinix Note family. Its predecessors are the Note 10 Pro and Note 10. The question that begs an answer is, “what makes the Note 10 Pro NFC different?” In this section, we make a quite comparison to see what makes the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC tick.
Display and Design
When it comes to smartphone design, Infinix is right up there with the best of the lot. The smartphones in the Note family are specially designed to present the user with a lot of detail. As such, you can expect that the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC is a beautiful device to behold.
Is it different from the Note 10 Pro and Note 10 in design? The difference isn’t so noticeable because they are just about the same size. Also, they feature an attractive rear cover that shows off a beautiful array of main rear cameras.
The Note 10 Pro NFC, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 also share the same display size, 6.95-inch FHD, and LCD. Also, they all have the same resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. These devices also have the same refresh rates of 90Hz and a sampling rate of 180Hz.
Despite being similar to its predecessors in design and display, the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC is a great device. Beautiful to behold and portable enough to slip into your pocket or bag when you need it to.
Software and Hardware
Again, the Note 10 Pro NFC is not so different from its predecessors in terms of software and hardware. All three devices are powered by the “MediaTek Helio G85 chipset.” They also feature an octa-core processor that ensures that you enjoy as much speed as you want on the device. It also means that you can run several apps on the device simultaneously without the phone hanging.
Where there is a slight difference is in the RAM and internal memory. The Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC features two RAM variants, 6GB, and 8GB. This is higher than what you get from its predecessors that have just 4GB and 6GB RAM.
Just like the Note 10 Pro, the Note 10 Pro NFC features two internal memory variants. They are 128GB and 256GB and this means that you can download as many songs, videos, games, and apps as you want. All the devices run on the Android 11 operating system with the XOS 7.6 interface.
Battery life is a very important criterion to consider when choosing a smartphone. Poor battery life means that you have to plug in the device every few hours to charge which is quite inconvenient. Infinix understands this and has equipped the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC with a 5000mAh battery. This is similar to what is obtainable in the Note 10 and Note 10 Pro.
While they all feature similar batteries, the fast-charge feature is slightly different. The Note 10 features the 18-watt fast-charge while the Pro and Pro NFC feature the 33-watt fast-charge. This feature ensures that the battery charges within 5 minutes to give you 2 hours of use.
Of all the smartphones in the Note family, the Note 10 Pro NFC and the Note 10 Pro have the best cameras. They both feature a main camera that has 64 megapixels, similar to the Note 8. This is an upgrade on what the Note 10 presents, just 48 megapixels.
The NFC features an ultra-wide lens of 8 megapixels, a depth sensor or 2 megapixels, and a monochrome lens of 2 megapixels. This is similar to what you get in the Note 10 Pro. Both devices along with the Note 10 feature a selfie camera of 16 megapixels.
Asides from this, all the specifications of the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 are similar. The only other difference is that the smartphone in question supports NFC and the others don’t.