The iPhone 6 Plus has been a significant player in the smartphone market since its release in 2014. This article provides a comprehensive analysis of the iPhone 6 Plus price in Zambia, offering insights into its features, performance, and value for money. We’ll delve into the specifics of the device, its availability, and how it compares to other smartphones in the Zambian market.
iPhone 6 Plus Price in Zambia
The iPhone 6 Plus is a classic model from Apple that was released in 2014. Despite being discontinued, it still holds a certain charm for those who appreciate its design and features. Let’s delve into the details of this device and its current price in Zambia.
|Display||5.5-inch IPS LCD|
|Resolution||1920-by-1080-pixel at 401 ppi|
|Processor||A8 chip with 64-bit architecture|
|Co-processor||M8 motion coprocessor|
|Storage Options||16GB, 64GB, 128GB|
|Network Technologies||GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh|
|Talk Time on 3G||Up to 24 hours|
|Camera||8-megapixel iSight camera with 1.5µm pixels, autofocus with Focus Pixels, and a ƒ/2.2 aperture|
|Video Recording||1080p HD video at 60 fps, slow-motion 720p video at 240 fps|
Price in Zambia
As of October 2023, the iPhone 6 Plus is priced at about 420 EUR in Zambia. Please note that the actual price may vary depending on the retailer and the condition of the device.
The iPhone 6 Plus camera is decent for photographing in daylight and when a real camera is not available. It’s not a breakthrough by any means, but it does come with a few new features such as improved autofocus performance, better exposure control, and more. The same camera is also capable of shooting 1080p HD video at 60 fps and slow-motion 720p video at 240 fps.
Comparison with Other Models
When considering an upgrade or a new smartphone purchase, it’s essential to compare the iPhone 6 Plus with other models to make an informed decision. In this comparison, we will focus on the iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone SE (2nd generation).
iPhone 6 Plus vs. iPhone 8 Plus
The iPhone 8 Plus, released in 2017, offers several improvements over the iPhone 6 Plus. Some key differences include:
- Processor: The iPhone 8 Plus features the A11 Bionic chip, which is significantly faster than the A8 chip in the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Camera: The iPhone 8 Plus has a dual 12MP rear camera setup with improved image quality and additional features such as Portrait Mode. In contrast, the iPhone 6 Plus has a single 8MP rear camera.
- Design: The iPhone 8 Plus has a glass back, allowing for wireless charging, while the iPhone 6 Plus has an aluminum back.
- Battery: The iPhone 8 Plus has a slightly larger battery capacity, resulting in longer battery life.
iPhone 6 Plus vs. iPhone SE (2nd generation)
The iPhone SE (2nd generation), released in 2020, is a more compact and budget-friendly option compared to the iPhone 6 Plus. Some key differences include:
- Processor: The A13 Bionic chip, which is much faster than the A8 chip in the iPhone 6 Plus, powers the iPhone SE (2nd generation).
- Camera: The iPhone SE (2nd generation) has a single 12MP rear camera with improved image quality and features such as Smart HDR and Portrait Mode.
- Design: The iPhone SE (2nd generation) has a smaller 4.7-inch display and a glass back, allowing for wireless charging.
- Price: The iPhone SE (2nd generation) is more affordable, with a starting price of around $89, compared to the iPhone 6 Plus, which is priced at about 420 EUR in Zambia.
Both the iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone SE (2nd generation) offer significant improvements over the iPhone 6 Plus in terms of performance, camera quality, and additional features. The choice between these models depends on your preferences for size, design, and budget.
The iPhone 6 Plus offers a range of features that cater to different user needs, from high-quality photography to efficient performance. While the iPhone 6 Plus price in Zambia might be higher compared to some other smartphones, its unique features and the prestige associated with Apple products make it a worthwhile investment.