What is the Lenovo S5 Specifications and Price in Zambia? The Lenovo S5 Mobile, was released in March 2018. This device, supports dual Nano sim cards. In addition, you get Android 8.0 Oreo. The smartphone comes with a 5.7 inch display, which in turn has a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. Performance wise, you can either choose 3GB or 4GB RAM. The storage options, include, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. At the back, the primary camera of the Lenovo S5 Smartphone is 13 and 2 megapixels (Dual). In the selfie front facing camera, you get 16 megapixels. This mobile phone is powered by a 3000mAh battery. See: Best Phones Under 30k in Zambia.
Lenovo S5 Price in Zambia
The price of the Lenovo S5 is around 22,000 shillings in Zambia. For that amount, you get a premium design, good performance and quality cameras. Other features that stand out, include the display quality and storage capacity. I can therefore, quite easily, recommend buying the Lenovo S5 Smartphone in Zambia.
Check Latest Price
Lenovo S5 Smartphone Specifications
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Device type||Smart Phone|
|Sim||Dual Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)|
|Global Release Date||March, 2018|
|Zambian Release Date||2018|
|Dimensions||73.5mmx 154.0mmx 7.8mm|
|Screen size||5.7 inches|
|Screen resolution||2160 x 1080 Pixels|
|Technology (Display Type)||IPS LCD|
|CPU||Octa-Core 2.0GHz ARM Cortex A53 CPU Clock|
|GPU||QualcommAdreno 506 650MHz|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, 64-bit Processor|
|External Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Card Slot||microSD Card|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Primary camera||13 MP + 13 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Camera Features||Geo Tagging|
|Audio Player||ASF, AAC+, OGG,M4A, MP3, AMR, AAC, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC, MIDI, WMA|
|Video Player||3GP, M4V, FLV, MP4, H.265, H.264, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|Type||Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer|
|Stand by||Up to 290 Hours|
|Talk time||Up to 9 Hours|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11n 5GHz, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot|
|USB||Type-C USB 2.0|
Lenovo S5 Mobile Phone Advantages
- You get a large storage capacity. Therefore, you can install several apps and games.
- The memory capacity of this smartphone can be increased. You can use a maximum of 128GB microSD card.
- You get a quality display. This displays colors vividly and accurately.
- The device supports dual sim cards. Which means you can use both two Network providers. One for Mpesa and the other for making calls and browsing.
- The battery capacity is relatively large, with a talk time of 9 hours and 290 hours standby.
- You get quality cameras, both at the front and at the back. In addition, you can also take quality photos in low light conditions because of the LED Flash.
- The S5 Smartphone runs one of the latest OS from Google, Android 8.0 Oreo. Therefore, you get improvements in performance, battery usage and security updates.
Check Price & Availability