Nokia ranks very high among smartphone manufacturers around the world for several reasons. This company is renowned for making high-quality, durable, and stylish smartphones. Only recently, Nokia announced the arrival of a new addition to its product line, the Nokia X10. In this post, we will show you the price of this device as well as its specs and features.
Price of Nokia X10 in Zambia
The Nokia X10 has not yet reached the shores of Zambia as of the time of writing this post. However, we went ahead to check the figures available online to come up with a price estimate for you. When the Nokia X10 finally gets into Zambia, it should cost between KW138,750 and KW145,670.
Nokia X10 Specs at a Glance
- Launched: 2021, April 08
- Size: 9 x 79.7 x 9.1 mm (6.65 x 3.14 x 0.36 in)
- Number of SIMs: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Networks: 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), 3G (WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100), 4G (LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41), 5G (1, 3, 5, 7, 28, 31, 41, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6)
- Operating system: Android 11
- Display size: 67 inches, 107.4 cm2(~79.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display type: IPS LCD, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- PPI density: 395 PPI density
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4GB and 6GB
- Internal memory: 64GB and 128GB
- Memory card: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main camera: 48 MP, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, (ultrawide) 2 MP, (macro) 2 MP, (depth)
- Camera features: Zeiss optics, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video specs: 4K@30fps (unconfirmed), 1080p@30fps
- Selfie camera: 8 MP, (wide)
- Selfie video specs: 1080p@30fps
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: FM Radio
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery type: Li-Po 4470 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Colors: Forest, Snow
Nokia X10 Review
Nokia’s announcement of the Nokia X10 created a lot of excitement and anticipation. The question is whether this device is worth spending on or not. To find out, we need to check out its key features. This is what we will be doing in this section.
Display and Design
The Nokia X10 and the Nokia X20 share a similar design. It is no secret that Nokia loves to play with minimalist yet attractive designs for its smartphones. This company does exactly this on this device even though it is a far cry from what we had on the X5.
To be honest, we expected more from Nokia when it comes to the design of the X10. This device doesn’t seem to be as attractive as the other smartphones in the same category. The rear cover comes in two color themes, snow and forest. Each of these themes features a slightly lighter shade towards the edges.
Asides from this, the rest of the rear cover is regular, what you expect from a Nokia smartphone. The fingerprint sensor is located at the side instead of on the rear cover. This is exactly what you have in the G10 and G20 from the same company. It seems that Nokia is trying to change the norm with the position of the fingerprint sensor on its devices.
Another conspicuous feature on the rear cover is the camera module. The camera module is round even though it features four cameras just like the G20. It also features an LED flash sitting at the left of the camera module. At the middle of the rear cover, just beneath the camera module sits the Nokia logo. This adds some uniqueness to this device.
So what did Nokia put in front of this device? The first noticeable feature is the IPS LCD that is 6.67 inches long. Right at the top-middle of the display lies a punch-hole selfie camera. Nokia also places its logo beneath the display in a chunky bezel format. The display has a density of about 395 PPI and a resolution of 1080 x 2040.
It is almost impossible to discuss smartphones these days without mentioning the camera setup. Arguably no one will purchase a smartphone without a set of cameras. With this in mind, Nokia equips the G10 with a number of cameras. We must say before we go ahead that there isn’t anything spectacular about the cameras of this device. They are pretty much the same as what you have in several of the device’s predecessors.
As we mentioned above, the rear camera module features four different cameras in a circular setup. The primary camera packs 48 megapixels while the ultra-wide camera packs 5 megapixels. Both the depth and macro cameras pack 2 megapixels each. The rear camera is equipped to shoot both 4K and 1080p videos at 30fps. This is probably the only improvement on what you have in previous devices.
The selfie camera features 8 megapixels, the same as what you have in the G10, G20, and a few other previous devices. This camera is also capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30fps.
Software and Hardware
This is one aspect of the Nokia X10 that its manufacturer impresses. Nokia equips this device with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 5G chipset. This is already a guarantee that the device will perform optimally but Nokia marries it to an octa-core processor. With this, you are assured that the device will not be slow or hang when using several apps simultaneously.
This device features different RAM and internal storage capacities in different variants. For the RAM, there are the 4GB and 6GB variants while the internal storage features 64Gb and 128GB variants. This device runs on the latest Android 11 operating system.
This device packs a 4,470mAh battery. The battery is matched with a fast-charge feature of 18 watts. While the battery capacity is quite low, the fast-charge mechanism makes it acceptable.