Every great thing you have heard about Rolls Royce is probably true. From its energetic logo, its amazingly awesome interior, standout handling to commanding presence; Rolls Royce is definitely the definition of an exotic, complete vehicle. Rolls Royce have built a brand that has that is widely respected all over the world. Their beautifully design road magic have been rated among the very best ever in the world and for all the right reasons, they are a dream for most, if not everyone.
Here, we will take a look at some of the very popular Rolls Royce models in Zambia today and how much they go for.
Brand New Rolls Royce prices in Zambia
Rolls Royce is one of the most talked-about exotic vehicles today. Because the vehicle is not an everyday vehicle, it is only selectively available in the automobile industry in Zambia. In fact, they can only be gotten in a limited number of places in the country.
Estimating the exact amount a brand new Rolls Royce goes for is quite tricky, as there are many factors involved in determining the eventual price it’d go for. As it stands though, a brand new Rolls Royce Phantom can be purchased for anything between KW220 million and KW260 million while a brand new Rolls Royce Ghost, which is another popular model, can be purchased for the same range.
With the current global pandemic significantly limiting the importation of vehicles though, there could be a rise in the amount these vehicles go for. Hence, it is important to confirm the actual prices these vehicles go for in the current market.
Price of Used Rolls Royce in Zambia
While there is nothing as special as a brand new car, in neither quality nor sparkle, fairly used vehicles often serve as great options, especially when you are dealing with exotic and highly-rated vehicles. Used Rolls Royce may not be as shiny as the brand new counterpart may, but they still tastefully maintain that style and class the brand boast. The fact that most of their vehicles is known for their manufacture of strong and reliable vehicles means you shouldn’t have a problem going for a neatly used Rolls Royce.
Used Rolls Royce Phantom
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2005 – 2006 Model – KW40 million – KW60 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2007 – 2008 Model – KW60 million – KW70 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 – 2010 Model – KW65 million – KW80 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2011 – 2012 Model – KW75 million – KW90 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2013 – 2014 Model – KW75 million – KW95 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2015– 2016 Model – KW90 million – KW130 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2017 – 2018 Model – KW140 million – KW180 million
Used Rolls Royce Ghost
- Rolls Royce Ghost 2010 – 2011 Model – KW70 million – KW110 million
- Rolls Royce Ghost 2012 – 2013 Model – KW89 million – KW120 million
- Rolls Royce Ghost 2014 – 2015 Model – KW110 million – KW130 million
- Rolls Royce Ghost 2016 – 2017 Model – KW110 million – KW145 million
- Rolls Royce Ghost 2018 Model – KW170 million – KW190 million
The variation in prices is as a result of some certain factors which include the year of production, currency exchange rate and custom clearance as at the time of purchase and some other factors. The overall condition of the vehicle, the engine efficiency, fuel mileage and other relative factors also affect the eventual prices of the used version of the vehicle.
Rolls Royce: Things you will like about their vehicles
- Powerful Engine: The engine is one of the core parts of a vehicle and when one boasts of a powerful one, you can be sure of top efficiency; and in this department, you can bet Rolls Royce vehicles do not disappoint. If engine strength is one of the things you consider when buying a car, then you can be very confident with any of the Rolls Royce vehicles.
- Classy: Rolls Royce is one of those vehicles you cannot but love. The appearance is so commanding that you can be sure to fall in love with it at first sight. The wonderfully crafted exterior offers almost everything you’d desire in a classy vehicle. Regardless of the model you are going for, you can be sure to get that class in terms of style and design, both in the interior and exterior.
- User Friendly Safety Features: Apart from the fact that Rolls Royce vehicles boast of luxurious designs and lovely features, they boast of amazing safety features including an autonomous braking system, blind spot monitoring, advance tow assist and lane departure prevention. If safety is a top priority for you when it comes to cars, then again, you can be sure you are covered with Rolls Royce.
Rolls Royce: What you will not like about the vehicles
- They are Relatively Expensive: Everyone loves this vehicle; the main problem is the price. Whether brand new, foreign or locally used, Rolls Royce are just not cheap. They are among the most expensive vehicles in the market today – one reason why it is quite limited in the market.
- Not-too-friendly Fuel Economy: For a vehicle with strong engine, you wouldn’t expect anything less when it comes to fuel economy. The fuel economy of all the Rolls Royce models are not very pocket friend. This wouldn’t be a problem though for those who are rich enough to afford the vehicle in the first place.
- High maintenance cost: To a large extent, this is expected. Big cars are expensive to maintain. The spare parts are quite expensive and requires specialist to fix.