If you are looking to get a refrigerator that is absolutely reliable and highly efficient, it is hard to look beyond Samsung refrigerators. One thing is the reputation the brand has built over the years, another is the quality their fridges boast of. When it comes to reliability, efficiency and strength and ease of use, Samsung fridges offer you much more than you probably expect.
Like some of the top rated fridge brands, Samsung manufactures only a few types of refrigerators. Their popular side by side fridge, which features the freezer on the left and the fridge on the other side, is regarded as one of their top products. This type of refrigerator is commonly seen in modern kitchens. The fridge combines the function of both freezer and refrigerator.
The most common type of Samsung Fridge available is the bottom freezer fridge. This type of fridge features the freezer at the top side of the refrigerator, usually as a drawer that pulls out. The refrigerated space takes up the entire top of the appliance, as is usually seen French door style, with two doors side by side. Some of their products feature additional buttons that can be used to adjust the temperature inside the fridge.
Samsung refrigerators are Energy Star compliant, which means that they are meant to save you money on utility bills since they take less energy than older fridges do. This type of appliance often even includes an alarm that goes off when the fridge door is left open too long, further saving you money on electricity bills. Another Samsung refrigerator aspect is the Twin Cooling System, which creates air for the fridge and freezer separately. This is helpful since the freezer needs to stay dry, while having some moisture in the refrigerated space can help produce stay fresh for as long as possible.
If you are still undecided on which brand to go with when you buy a new fridge, you should keep the Samsung refrigerator in mind. Here, we will take a look at prices of common Samsung refrigerators available today.
Prices of Samsung Refrigerators in Zambia
If you are familiar with this brand, then you will understand why their products always rank among the best. From their phones to their home and kitchen appliances, Samsung stand out in every possible way; so does their products’ prices. They have set a rule in the market – with Samsung, you can never be wrong.
Their quality reflects in their prices. It is nothing to hide, Samsung refrigerators can be expensive. Although they are not the most expensive in the home appliance market, their products are relatively on the high in terms of cost. Deservedly so, their products functionality, ease of use, durability and overall efficiency make them worth every penny. When it comes to smart refrigerators, Samsung rule and so does their prices.
Samsung refrigerators are available for purchase at any Samsung office across the country. They can also be purchased online and in home appliance stores across the country. To be on the safer side though, it is always advisable to purchase the fridges from Samsung offices. They are cheaper in the stores and are relatively more reliable.
Here are prices of some of the common Samsung refrigerators available in the market right now.
- Samsung 200 Litres Refrigerator: KW80, 000 – KW140, 000
- Samsung 210 Litres Refrigerator: KW90, 000 – KW135, 000
- Samsung 260 Litres Refrigerator: KW150, 000 – KW210, 000
- Samsung 280 Litres Refrigerator: KW1800, 000 – KW230, 000
- Samsung Side by Side with Twin Cooling (571L): 700, 000 – KW980, 000
Note: The variation in the prices listed above is as a result of some factors. Some of these factors have ben explained earlier and they include the sizes, additional features, operation and control mechanics, etc. However, some other factors like the place and period of purchase also have a huge effect on the prices.
Things You Will Like About Samsung Refrigerators
Samsung Refrigerators are among the most sought after in the market today. They have placed themselves in a class that distinguishes them from others. The fridge, regardless of the size, type, operation mechanism and capacity in terms of litres, guarantee value for your money. Here are some factors that make them one of the most sought after fridges in the market.
- Efficiency: Samsung refrigerators boast of cooling features that make the fridge very efficient. In full efficiency, contents in the fridge can maintain very cool temperature for a few days without power. This preserves the content of the refrigerator for a reasonably long period of time.
- Variety: Samsung refrigerators are available in different sizes and grades. They are available as bedside fridge, medium table top sizes and lager ones. Their side by side fridge is among the best selling in the market. Irrespective of the size you want, you can always get one.
- Durability: If you need a refrigerator you can continuously use for a very long time, then a Samsung fridge should be among the top on your list. They are one of those fridges that will do the job for you in the finest of ways and serve you for a very long time. They are also easy to maintain.
- Lovely design: Samsung never goes wrong with designs. All their products show their class and creativity and their refrigerators follow the same path. They are designed in such a way as to add elegance to wherever they are placed. The refrigerators are available in different colours.
Things You May Not Like About Samsung Refrigerators
- Relatively Expensive: Depending on your definition of “expensive”, Samsung refrigerators are slightly costlier than fridges in the same class. Although they tend to boost more quality than most other refrigerator, they are still seen as expensive. Take nothing away from Samsun fridges though, they guarantee value for your money.