UK Used TVs in Zambia & Prices
Admit it. A television is one of the most important electronic gadgets in a modern house today. They are one of those must-have gadgets you can stick your neck out to buy. Apart from the fact that they keep you up to date on about what is going on within your environment and the world at large, televisions is seen as the centre of entertainment. TV has become a core part of people’s lives. While everyone agrees about the importance of having a television, the main issue remains how much these TVs go for in modern market.
Technology is expensive, so are televisions, especially good ones that will definitely serve you very well. For anyone who is familiar with electronic gadgets, they already know how costly it can be to purchase a brand new TV. Fortunately, most TVs have neatly UK used versions, most of which are usually in great conditions.
Buying used, as most people already know, can save a lot of money on any number of items, and when it comes to buying used televisions, it could mean the difference between getting the right gadget that does the job for you or dealing with ‘just good enough.’ While there are many great deals out there for UK used TVs, there are some things that you need to keep in mind before dropping the bills on the counter for it. This is what this piece is about.
UK used TVs are beginning to move the market in Zambia. Although they are not usually as neat and sleek as the brand new versions, they provide a reasonable option for most popular brands. TV brands that are known for their ruggedness and durability always have a very strong second hand value, and hence the UK used version can be totally relied on. The beautiful thing about UK used TVs is that they are available in different types, sizes and prices.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of various 3D TVs available in Zambia today. We will also consider some factors to note when buying a UK used television.
Current Prices of UK Used TVs in Zambia
Let us take a look at prices of UK used televisions of some popular brands in Zambia. These brands have been selected as they are the most sought after and are relatively among the most durable TV brands today.
UK Used LG TVs
- 21 inches LED TV: KW30, 000 – KW35, 000
- 22 inches Plasma TV: KW40, 000 –KW55, 000
- 23 inches LED TV: KW30, 000 – KW40, 000
- 26 inches LED TV: KW44, 000 – KW55, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: KW64, 000 –KW85, 000
- 32 inches Plasma TV: KW65, 000 –KW95, 000
- 40 inches LED TV: KW60, 000 – KW75, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: KW65, 000 –KW85, 000
- 42 inches LCD TV: KW55, 000 –KW75, 000
- 50 inches Plasma TV: KW95, 000 –KW120, 000
- 55 inches Smart TV: KW110, 000 – KW130, 000
- 55 inches Smart LED Web-OS TV: KW190, 000 – KW260, 000
- 60 inches Plasma TV: KW140, 000 –KW180, 000
UK Used Samsung TVs
- 20 inches LED TV: KW28, 000 – KW35, 000
- 24 inches LED TV: KW38, 000 – KW45, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: KW48, 000 – KW70, 000
- 32 inches LCD TV: KW45, 000 – KW55, 000
- 40 inches LCD TV: KW65, 000 – KW75, 000
- 40 inches Smart 3D Curved TV: KW145, 000 – KW170, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: KW68, 000 – KW90, 000
- 42 inches LCD TV: KW60, 000 – KW78, 000
- 43 inches Plasma TV: KW80, 000 – KW98, 000
- 46 inches LED TV: KW83, 000 – KW100, 000
- 50 inches Smart TV: KW155, 000 – KW180, 000
UK Used Sony TVs
- 24 inches LED TV: KW38, 000 – KW48, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: KW85, 000 – KW120, 000
UK Used Toshiba TVs
- 21 inches LED TV: KW28, 000 – KW32, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: KW48, 000 – KW60, 000
- 32 inches LCD TV: KW40, 000 – KW50, 000
- 42 inches LCD TV: KW48, 000 – KW65, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: KW58, 000 –KW70, 000
UK Used Panasonic TVs
- 27 inches LCD TV: KW33, 000 – KW40, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: KW42, 000 – KW50, 000
- 32 inches LCD TV: KW40, 000 – KW57, 000
- 40 inches LED TV: KW50, 000 – KW80, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: KW55, 000 – KW80, 000
Note that the variation in prices is as a result of certain factors which include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase and other similar factors. Numbers of inches are also factors that affect the prices. The prices of TVs are unstable, although prices have been stable over the last few years. You should also know that prices shoot up in festive periods, especially towards the end of the year.
In terms of sleekness, neatness and overall outlook, UK used TVs may not be as presentable as brand new, but most of them offer the same efficiency, durability and experience. They are the most sought after TV types today and this is usually attributed to their relatively affordable prices. If you get it right and get the ones that offer you almost everything you need, UK used TVs, then you can be sure to save a lot of money than buying brand new versions.
UK used TVs are readily available in Zambia. They can be bought directly from any gadget store that sell UK used electronic across the country. Some stores are dedicated to this business line and are scattered across the country. For convenience, they are also available for purchase in online gadget stores and contemporary suppliers.
Things to Consider before Buying a UK Used TV in Zambia
Before buying a UK used TV, there are some important factors to consider. With a whole lot of UK used TV scattered across the market today, it is essential to consider some core factors as not to make a mistake and to reduce the stream of options available. Some of these factors are listed below.
- Consider the durability and second-hand value of the brand.
- Consider the TV size and type of TV you want (whether LED, LCD or Plasma).
- Consider your budget.
- Inspect the TV to be sure it is working perfectly.