Here, we’ll look at the Ulefone X Smartphone Specs and price in Zambia. In addition to that, we’ll also look at the review, advantages and disadvantages. This device, out of the box, runs Android 8.1 Oreo. You get dual sim support, both of which are Nano sim. This Ulefone mobile, has a 5.85 inch display, with a resolution of 1512 by 720 pixels.
The RAM is 4GB, with 64GB of internal storage. In the cameras, there is the dual rear camera, with 13 + 5 megapixels. In the selfie camera, it comes with 8 megapixels. When it comes to the battery of the Ulefone X, you get a capacity of 3000mAh. This, without a question, lasts a full day of normal usage.
Ulefone X Price in Zambia
The price of the Ulefone X is around 17,000 Shillings in Zambia. For this amount, this smartphone is wort buying. When the specifications are compared to the price, you find that you get value for your money.
Some features that stand out in this device, include the camera quality, performance in addition to the storage capacity. Other specs that you’ll definitely like is the battery life and screen quality in addition to the design.
See This Price Deal
ULEFONE X PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Zambia||ZMW2,294|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Nano SIM|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||168mm x 73mm x 8.4mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Metal|
|Display Size||5.85 inches|
|Display Resolution||1512x 720 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||18 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||2.0GHz Octa Core|
|Chipset||Helio P23 MTK6763|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 256GB|
|Rear Camera||13 MP (SW 16 MP) & 5 MP Dual Back Camera|
|Primary Camera Features||HDR, Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||NA|
|Digital Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||8 MP (SW 13 MP) & 5 MP Dual Front Camera|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, MicroUSB 1.0|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||4G FDD-LTE: 2100/1800/2600/900/800(B1/3/7/8/20|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||290 hours|
|Talk Time||12 Hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
|Battery Life||Very Long|
Ulefone X Phone Advantages
- First, is the price. The mobile phone come in at price of around 17K. When you compare the features to the cost of purchasing the device, you find that you get value for your money.
- Another pro of the mobile phone is the Android version it is running. You get Android 8.1 Oreo. With this OS version, you get various advantages. These include security updates, performance improvements and user interface refinements.
- The Ulefone X, supports dual sim cards. Therefore, you can use multiple sim cards at your convenience.
- With the 4G LTE capability, you can have faster download speeds in addition to convenient browsing.
- Speaking of the design, you get a sleek metal frame, measuring only 8.44mm. This thin profile ensures that you have a beautiful device on your hands.
- The Ulefone X, has a display size of 5.85 inches. This display size, enables you to watch movies and videos quite comfortably. The large screen also ensures that you can use apps conveniently.
- When it comes to performance, the phone is also a beast. The device comes with 4GB RAM. With that, multiple aps can be run at the same time. This is without lags, crashes and app relaunches.
- In addition to the above, this device also has an octa core processor, clocked at 2.0Ghz. This ensures that app launches are very fast and execution of instructions is snappy.
- For games and graphic intensive apps, there is the Adreno GPU. With this GPU, you get smoother gameplay, with increased frame rates.
- As far as the storage goes, the Ulefone X, comes with 64GB. With this capacity, you get a lot of freedom. You can install several large applications from the app store. In addition to that, you can also store thousand of music file several large videos and have other file types.
- Another advantage of this device, is the expandable storage capacity. If the 64GB is not enough, you can expand this storage using a memory card. The smartphone supports a maximum memory of up to 256GB.
- The cameras are also one strength of this device. At the back, you get dual lenses. One is 13 megapixels and the other is 5 megapixels. To help you take better images, the camera comes with various features. These include panorama, autofocus, digital zoom, face detection and geotagging.
- Another advantage, at the back, you also get an LED Flash. Therefore, you can comfortably take photos, even in low light conditions.
- For the selfie camera, you also get dual lenses. One is 8 megapixels, while the other is 5 megapixels. It comes with features such as face detection and filters.
- Powering the Ulefone X, is a 3300mAh battery. With the capacity, you can use the device for a full day without running out of charge. You get 12 hours of talk time and many days of standby.
Ulefone X Phone Disadvantages
This mobile, does not have any major disadvantage. However, you don’t get many color options. You get only black.
For sure, this Ulefone smartphone is worth buying.
Check This Jumia Deal